With Archer Slots from Gala Casino, you can play an easy-to-play slots game that combines great bonuses with fun gameplay and the chance to win big!
The rich graphics of the online five reel Archer Slots game depict classic symbols from the age of Robin Hood, with characters from the legend itself making an appearance too. This slots game allows you to play all possible paylines in the game, which is over 200, as well as giving you the option to increase your winning chances by playing each spin with a multiplier of ten times.
A series of themed symbols, including Maid Marian, the Sheriff of Nottingham and Friar Tuck are accompanied by scatter, bonus and wild symbols of crossed arrows and gold coins – these symbols open up even more chances of winning whenever you play the Archer Slots game on Gala Casino.
The online Archer Slots special features mean that you are rewarded with further opportunities to increase your winnings: once you have viewed the scatter symbol of a pair of crossed golden arrows three times, you receive seven free spins and then an exciting Expand and Split feature is triggered.
The Bonus Gamble feature can also be activated on any win that you choose. This pairing of classic card symbols and traditionally-styled Robin Hood themed symbols make a winning combination that adds to the simple, friendly game play ideal for beginners and returning gamers alike!
The Archer Slots game at Gala Casino also gives you the option of the size of bet you would like to place, as well as plenty of freedom on the number of coins you may bet, with a maximum of 250. With fun graphics, great bonuses and simple game play, why not give the Archer Slots from Gala Casino a try?
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Bets are chosen by clicking the Bet Multiplier button. The minimum bet is 25 coins. Each click increases the multiplier with one step and adds 25 coins to the bet. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the bet to 25 coins. Clicking Bet Max plays the game with the maximum bet multiplier.
- Total bet per game round = minimum bet X bet multiplier.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current bet selection. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Total win = payout value x coin size x bet multiplier. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- Winning symbol combinations can be formed only on adjacent reels starting from left to right. If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- The total win is also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The All-Ways Feature screen explains how wins are paid in this game.
- The Expand & Split feature screen describes how this feature is triggered and explains its rules.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the payout must be multiplied by the coin size and bet multiplier.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The All-Ways feature is active at all times during gameplay. When it is active, players bet on combinations between adjacent reels, not paylines, beginning with the leftmost reel. There are 243 possible winning combinations on the reels of a 3x5 slot machine. In Archer, all 243 combinations are active and the player is betting on all of them.
The minimum bet is 25 coins. The payout values in the paytable are applied to 1 coin. The total bet is equal to the minimum bet times the bet multiplier. All wins are multiplied by the chosen bet multiplier.
Click on the Bet Multiplier button to change the bet multiplier.
Click the Bet Max button to play the game with the maximum bet multiplier.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol. It appears on reels #2, #3 and #4 and can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol. Three or more Scatters in the spin results earn a payout and award the player 7 Free Games. The payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to the rest of the winnings.
EXPAND & SPLIT FEATURE
A Scatter symbol on any reel triggers the Expand & Split feature in the main game. It causes any symbol with an arrow border that participates in a winning combination to expand and occupy all positions on the same reel without replacing the symbols there. In that way, two squares occupy two symbols at the same time, allowing for more wins. All wins are paid after all symbols expand. Each shared and expanded symbol is evaluated individually. Wins are paid per symbol and per reel, with the highest combination awarded.
In Free Games, the Scatter is not needed to trigger the feature. Any symbol with an arrow border that participates in a winning combination expands and occupies all positions on the reels without replacing the symbols there, as explained above.
Upon winning Free Games, a win message appears showing the number of Free Games won. To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
In Free Games, the Expand & Split feature is triggered for any symbol with an arrow border in a winning combination, regardless of whether there is a Scatter symbol on any reel.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that triggered the Free Games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
If there are three or more Scatters anywhere on the reels during Free Games, 7 more Free Games are added to the existing ones.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Start mode resumes.
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during free spins and while the Auto Start is active.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Auto Start / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.|
|+ and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.|
|Bet Multiplier||Change the bet multiplier.|
|Bet Max||Activate the maximum bet multiplier and spin the reels.|
|Spin||Spin the reels.|
|Gamble||Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
PLAY FOR REAL MONEY
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen.|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted.|
|SPACEBAR||Spin the reels with the currently set bet.|
|ESC||Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).|
On malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
On disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.