With two bonus games alongside rewarding, regular gameplay, the cute Bonus Bears Slots game at Gala Casino offers an all-round entertaining gaming experience.
This woodland-themed game features a host of characters and colourful symbols, including a grizzly bear, park ranger, skunk, wasp and picnic basket. It also as the regular playing card symbols, presented in some funky, playful graphics.
In the Bonus Bears slots game, five reels and twenty five paylines can be played, all featuring the colourful, cartoon-like graphics of the woodland theme. The incremental betting on Bonus Bears allows both new and returning gamers to enjoy the potential for big wins, at the same time as keeping track of their betting budgets.
This fun slots game features several great bonus options, triggered by various symbols on the reels including the wild and scatter symbols. The wild icon is represented by the grizzly bear, but the top jackpot of 5000 coins is actually won by achieving five Park Ranger symbols. There are also several other lucrative bonuses that can be achieved by other combinations of special symbols during gameplay.
However, the wild grizzly bear symbols do open up a fantastic bonus feature; if you receive three wild symbols across the three central reels, you receive a brilliant 15 free spins – and all your wins are tripled too! Another bonus stage can be accessed if you get three, four or five scatter symbols (represented by the beehive). In this cute, animated bonus level, you pick a tree for your bear to climb – the more beehives you find, the bigger the prizes!
Combining smooth animation, cool and colourful graphics, and some great opportunities for big payouts, the Bonus Bears slots game at Gala Casino provides lucrative fun for new and returning gamers.
To play the game:
- Choose your coin size by clicking the + and – buttons on the right of the screen.
- Choose your line bet by clicking the Bet Per Line button. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. Once you've reached the maximum amount, clicking the button again will reset the line bet to one coin.
- Choose your paylines. You can click the Select Lines button to add a payline, or use the colored buttons on both sides of the reels. Whenever you select a higher payline, you'll also select all the lower ones (i.e., if you activate payline 18, paylines 1 through 17 will be active as well). You can also click Bet Max to activate all the paylines and spin the reels.
- The amount of money you bet on a game round is the line bet multiplied by the number of active paylines.
- Click Spin (if you did not click Bet Max) to spin the reels.
- If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along a payline you bet on), you win according to the paytable. You can click the Paytable button to view the paytable. You can click the Rules button to view the in-game rules of the game. Click the Game button to go back to the game. If you win on multiple paylines simultaneously, your winnings are added up.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. You can activate paylines and see their shape by progressively clicking the Select Lines button.
Please note: You only win if a combination occurs on an active payline. The Scatter symbol and the Substitute symbols are an exception to that rule. Read more about the Scatter and Substitute symbols below.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much you're betting on a single payline. The total bet shows how much you're spending in this game round. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet, not by the total bet. If you
get winning combinations on more than one payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, multiply the line bet by the payout. If two winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up. The winning combination must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be in a row. The Bear symbol can stand for any other symbol (except Scatter), to form the best possible winning combination.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline in order to be considered as a winning combination; if there are two or more of them anywhere on the game screen, you get an additional win. The payout for scatter symbols is multiplied by your total bet. When you get three or more Scatter symbols, you are also taken to the bonus round. In the bonus round, you must select a tree for the bear to climb in search of honey pots. Each honey pot the bear finds awards a prize. The bonus round ends when a beehive is found.
When you get Bear symbols on the second, third and fourth reel, you receive 15 free spins and your wins during the free spins are tripled. Free spins are played with the same active lines and line bet as the round that won the free spins.
If you get Bear symbols on the second, third and fourth reels during a free spin, you are awarded an additional amount of free spins to the existing ones. Your win multiplier does not change.
|Paytable||Open the paytable screen.|
|Bet Per Line||Increase the line bet by one coin.|
|Select Lines||Activate one more payline.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Spin||Spin the reels.|
|+ and - buttons||Increase or decrease the coin value.|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
PLAY FOR REAL MONEY
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen.|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted.|
|SPACEBAR||Spin the reels with the currently set bet.|
|ESC||Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).|
On malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
On disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.