Play Irish Luck at Gala Casino.
Do you have the luck of the Irish and dreams of claiming that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? Then hop on over to the Emerald Isle with the Irish Luck slot at GalaCasino.com.
For those slots players who like to keep lucky symbols about them Irish Luck has plenty on the reels. Alongside the traditional Celtic symbols, you'll find plenty of other lucky charms that bring this online slot game to life.
As the Shamrock Lady welcomes you to the game, the symbols to look out for include the Celtic knot, a lucky horseshoe, the harp, the Claddagh ring and the shamrock. Of course, what you are really looking for is that elusive pot of gold!
If you're lucky enough to get two golden pots in your reels, then the leprechaun will show his face – one of the many great animations in this online slot game.
Along with lots of lucky symbols, the slot game offers considerable betting flexibility. Players can choose the coin denomination from eight values between 0.01 and 5.00 and the slot game has 30 pay lines.
And if you're feeling really lucky, you can opt for the Gamble Game after every pay-out, which gives you the chance to double your winnings. You simply have to decide whether the next card drawn from the deck will be red or black – guess correctly and you'll double your winnings!
So if you want to try your luck in the Emerald Isle, sign up to play Irish Luck at GalaCasino.com
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines to add a payline, or by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 16 also activates paylines 1 through 15. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Bet per game round = line bet × active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = bet × corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest win combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. Clicking on the increasing win stops the ticker and displays the total win amount immediately.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, opens the gamble page. The winnings can be doubled by guessing whether the next card will be red or black. Clicking Collect adds the winnings to the balance and returns to the slot reels.
- Gamble is disabled during the Auto Start function and the bonus features.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons in the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all the winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combination (symbol amount and bet multiplier) is highlighted and blinks.
- The Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the gold pots bonus (in which the player must pick two pots of gold to win additional spins and multipliers for the following Free Games round), describes the bonus feature rules, and the free games feature.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling the winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all the possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back closes the Info screen and returns to the game.
Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
Please note: Only active paylines can register wins. The Scatter symbol is an exception to this rule. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Please note: There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet includes all the game round line bets. The payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet. An exception to this is the Scatter symbol where the payout shown in the paytable is multiplied by the total bet. If winning combinations occur on more than one active payline, the winnings for each payline are added up.
Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
If two winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
The winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Wild symbol (Lady Luck) can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
Please note:There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols (pots of gold) do not have to occur on a particular payline to win. If there are two or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, an additional win is earned. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet. If three or more Scatters appear on the reels simultaneously, theBonus feature is initiated.
The Free Games and Pots of Gold Bonus Feature
When three or more Scatter symbols (Pots of Gold) appear anywhere on the reels, Click to Start appears at the lower right-hand corner of the screen. When the player clicks anywhere, the Pots of Gold Bonus begins. The player enters the game, already having won 8 free games and X2 multiplier. Player must then choose 2 out of 5 available pots of gold, each winning additional free games or multipliers. Once the player has made his two choices, the free games will begin with the free games and multipliers the player has accumulated. The player must click Continue to start the Free Games. During the Free Games, the same number of lines and bets per line are used as on the spin that won the Free Games. If three or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels during a free game, additional 15 Free Games are added to the existing ones. The win multiplier does not change. At the end of the Free Games, the player must click Continue to return to the slot reels.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Auto Start / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.|
|+ and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.|
|Lines||Activate one more payline.|
|Bet Per Line||Add a coin to the line bet.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Spin||Spin the reels.|
|Gamble||Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
PLAY FOR REAL MONEY
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen.|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted.|
|SPACEBAR||Spin the reels with the currently set bet.|
|ESC||Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).|
On malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
On disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.