Unlock Japanese mysteries with Silent Samurai online video slots – one of the most absorbing games available at www.galacasino.com
With an elegant, intriguing Japanese theme, Silent Samurai is a popular game, but it also offers you a highly satisfying gaming experience, thanks to its excellent bonus and gamble features.
This is a five reel, nine payline video game where you get to meet some exotic characters: The Samurai, Gold Dragon, Shuriken and Geisha, along with the coin, nine, ten, Jack, Queen, King and ace cards.
There is a top jackpot available as much as 5,000 coins – and even better, it can be increased to as much as 40,000 coins during the bonus game.
Look out for the Gold Dragon as this is the wild symbol and it can be substituted for other icons to make more of the winning combinations that you need. The Gold Dragon is needed to achieve the top jackpot in Silent Samurai.
This popular slots game has an embedded gamble feature which you can play after any winning spin. Just click the Gamble symbol and if you correctly guess whether the card drawn is red or black you double your winnings!
As with the other slots games at Gala Casino, the free spins bonus is key: You will get your free spins when the Samurai symbol appears on reels 1 and 5. There are massive jackpot opportunities here, with 27 free spins and an 8x multiplier up for grabs.
Another key symbol is the Geisha who represents Scatter in Silent Samurai: Get 3 Geishas and you multiply your total bet by 5, 4 Geishas multiplies by 24 and 5 Geishas brings you a 100 multiplier.
Don't wait to play Silent Samurai with Gala Casino online.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, opens the gamble page. Winnings can be doubled by guessing whether the next card will be red or black. Clicking Collect adds winnings to the casino balance and returns to the slot reels.
Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Bonus screen describes the necessary combination of symbols to enter the bonus round and describes the bonus round rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on consecutive reels.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are three or more Scatter symbols in the results, an additional win is earned. The payout for Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
When Bonus symbols appear on the first and last reels, the bonus round immediately begins and the player is awarded a guaranteed prize of 5 times the total bet.
The bonus round offers a choice between a selection of Ninja symbols:
- Some Ninjas award 1 to 5 free spins.
- Other Ninjas increase the win multiplier of the free spins by 2.
- Still other Ninjas are Magic Ninjas. If a Magic Ninja is picked, three winning Ninjas are picked automatically from the remaining ones.
- And finally, there are some Evil Ninjas. Picking an Evil Ninja ends the bonus round, but awards one free spin.
In the bonus round Ninjas are picked one by one until an Evil Ninja is picked, or until all winning and Magic Ninjas have been picked.
During the free spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the free spins. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Spin Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current free spins.
After all free spins have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free spins. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Bonus Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. If Bonus symbols appear on the first and last reels during a free spin, 8 new free spins are added to the existing ones. The win multiplier does not change.
|Info||Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.|
|Auto Start / Stop||Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.|
|+ and – buttons||Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.|
|Lines||Activate one more payline.|
|Bet Per Line||Add a coin to the line bet.|
|Bet Max||Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.|
|Spin||Spin the reels.|
|Gamble||Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.|
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
PLAY FOR REAL MONEY
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
- Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
- Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
- Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
- Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
|TAB||Tab between the buttons on the screen.|
|ENTER||Click the button that is currently highlighted.|
|SPACEBAR||Spin the reels with the currently set bet.|
|ESC||Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).|
On malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
On disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You can then click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round.