The Incredible Hulk 50 Lines Help
Play The Incredible Hulk 50 lines
The object of The Incredible Hulk 50 Lines is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates more paylines in steps of multiples of 5, starting with 1 (1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50). When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or – above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Smash Bonus screen specifies the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Smash Bonus Game and describes the Smash Bonus Game rules.
- The Expanding Hulk screen describes how the Wild symbols trigger the Expanding Hulk feature and explains the rules of the Expanding Hulk feature.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Free Games feature and describes the rules of the Free Games feature.
- The Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game's rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated in steps of multiples of 5 (with the exception of 1 being the lowest rather than 0) and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild Symbol:
The Wild symbol (the Incredible Hulk) appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except for Scatter and the Smash Bonus symbol (the symbol with the words ‘SMASH BONUS' on it), to make the best possible winning combination.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline – if there are three or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, an additional win is earned and added to payline winnings. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
If 3 or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels, 10 Free Games with a wins multiplier of X3 are awarded.
In the main game, if 3 or more Scatters appear on the reels during a re-spin in the Expanding Hulk feature, the Free Games feature is not triggered.
In Free Games, if 3 or more Scatters appear on the reels during a re-spin in the Expanding Hulk feature, more Free Games are not awarded (see Free Games below for more information).
Smash Bonus Game:
When the Smash Bonus symbols appear anywhere on reels 1 and 5 simultaneously, the Smash Bonus Game is triggered. The player must pick 3 out of 7 police cars to smash. Smashing each car reveals a cash prize ranging from 1 to 8 times the total bet. Once 3 cars have been picked, the player is asked to pick 1 out of 3 police helicopters to win a multiplier (either 2, 3 or 5) for the prize amount. The prize won is the accumulated cash won times the multiplier.
The Smash Bonus Game has a special feature, the Hulk Rage Feature, which is triggered randomly. During the Hulk Rage feature, the Hulk smashes all seven cars, and the player wins all seven prizes before choosing a multiplier.
When the feature ends, a screen appears summarizing the Smash Bonus Game win. After clicking Continue, the player is taken back to the slot reels.
If the Smash Bonus is triggered on the same spin as the Expanding Hulk Feature or Free Games, the Smash Bonus is played first.
If the Smash Bonus Game is triggered during the Auto Start mode, click Click to Start to start the Smash Bonus Game. At the end of the Smash Bonus Game, after you click Continue on the screen summarizing the feature winnings, the Auto Start mode resumes.
For more information about the Smash Bonus Game, see the Info pages in the game.
The Expanding Hulk Feature:
When the Wild symbol appears on the central position of reel 3, the Expanding Hulk feature is triggered on reel 3. Any wins from the triggering spin are paid before the Expanding Hulk feature begins. An animation on reel 3 begins, in which the Hulk overtakes the entire reel. At this point, every position on reel 3 is considered to be occupied by a Wild symbol. 2 free spins (re-spins) are awarded, in which only reels 1, 2, 4, and 5 spin, and reel 3 remains Wild.
When the Wild symbol appears anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 simultaneously, the Expanding Hulk feature is triggered on reels 2, 3, and 4. Any wins from the triggering spin are paid before the Expanding Hulk feature begins. An animation on reels 2, 3, and 4 begins, in which the Hulk overtakes all three reels. At this point, every symbol on reels 2, 3, and 4 is considered to be occupied by a Wild symbol. 1 free spin (re-spin) is awarded, in which only reels 1 and 5 spin, and reels 2, 3, and 4 remain Wild.
The feature is triggered only once per the triggering spin. When the feature is triggered on reels 2, 3 and 4, it will not be triggered on reel 3.
During the re-spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Expanding Hulk feature. During the re-spins, the Expanding Hulk Feature cannot be retriggered.
If the Expanding Hulk Feature is triggered on the same spin as the Free Games, the Expanding Hulk Feature is played first.
The Expanding Hulk feature is available in the main game as well as in Free Games.
The Smash Bonus Feature can be won during the Expanding Hulk's re-spins only in the main game but not in Free Games.
Free Games cannot be triggered (or re-triggered) during the Expanding Hulk re-spins.
Free Games Feature:
If 3 or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels simultaneously, 10 Free Games are awarded. Free Games are played with X3 multiplier. This means that all wins that are received during the Free Games are multiplied by 3.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Spin Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current free spins.
After all free spins have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free spins. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Bonus Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, 10 more Free Games are awarded. The multiplier remains the same.
The Smash Bonus Feature cannot be won during Free Games.
The Expanding Hulk Feature can be won within the Free Games.
If the Free Games Feature is triggered during the Auto Start mode, player must click on Click to Start to start the feature. After the Free Games are spun and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Start mode resumes.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot:
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel slot games and is linked to all Marvel slot games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel slot games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play a Marvel slot game.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop||
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and – buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate more paylines in steps explained above or reset.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop||
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Highlight the next button on the screen.
Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it)
Spin the reels with the currently set bet.
Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round, free spins or re-spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Marvel Mystery Jackpot, the game will be automatically completed. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.